Friday, April 10, 2009

Life, Death, God, and Cakes

Well, I was just gonna post a small update and head off to bed, but now I feel like I've got to write something. It won't be good, but it'll be something.

I can't wait for Frank Warren's newest edition of the Post Secret series to come out-- Confessions on Life, Death, and God.

I also can't wait for Longhorn Football to start back up again.

Before that, I will be taking part of an eight week program when I'll be doing nothing but writing in the McNair Scholars Program. Hopefully I'll produce something that is a complete masterpiece and I'll get accepted straight into a Ph.D. program. We'll see...

Also, I have come to love the show "Ace of Cakes." Duff and Jeff are hilarious, although I must say that I would think they were both total slackers if I randomly met them on the streets. Oh, c'mon... like I'm the only person to judge outward appearance.

Hopefully I will do something wildly entertaining tomorrow with... this guy I know :) Eeek! I just used an emoticon when I swore to myself that I wouldn't do that in this blog. Eh, oh well.

1 comment:

erin said...

i can't help but think that everyone who works in that bakery is a complete stoner. especially geof & mary smith.

still, they make some mighty-fine cakes. <3