Wednesday, November 7, 2007

How long would you wait for love?

After a couple heartbreaks, I'm at the point in my life where I don't think I believe in love. I realize that this is probably a phaze... at least, I hope it is. But I'm giving up on love! Sort of...

That doesn't stop me from desperately wanting to see "Love in the Time of Cholera." As far as I can tell, it is about a man who falls in love with a woman, despite being rejected by her (though apparently forced by the hand of her father). He stays in love with her for nearly a lifetime- over 50 years.

The trailer is superbly done. I can't wait to see this movie and I am usually not one for the heartbreaking romances.

In theaters November 16th. View the trailer here on the movie's official website:

www.loveinthetime.com

No comments: